Thursday, November 29, 2012

If Only I Could've Said





This goes out to Mrs. Brems, my sophomore English teacher that asked me if I was native to English. In front of the whole class might I add. If only I could've said I'm not maybe my grade would've been better.

This one right here goes out to my dear friend Brandon Vance. I'll never forget the many days I spent with you and all of our inside jokes. If only I could've said I cared maybe you would still be here.

This is for my coach and my teammates. I'm sorry I struck out that last game. If only I could've said I tried maybe it would've made it okay.

This goes out to my best friend. I wish I could give you better advice. If only I could've said the right things when you needed them you might've come to me more to talk.

This is for every cheerleader. I'm very intimidated by you even though I used to be one. If only I could've said hi more maybe we would still be friends.

This very line is for the guy I've been in love with for years. If only I could've said yes we might still be together.

This is for all those other guys, if only I could've said no maybe I wouldn't be known for that.

This one is for the girl that stood up for me on the bus. If only I could've said thank you maybe she would've rode the bus more.

This last one goes out to sixteen year old me. If only I could've said don't do it maybe I wouldn't be fighting it now.

This is for all the maybes and should haves that might've made a difference.

 

1 comment: