Monday, November 12, 2012

10 Things We Did & Probably Shouldn't Have

1- Made friends with the homeless man.

2- Watched Silence of the Lambs.

3- Turned the tredmill up to 'rabbit speed' and both of us jumped on.

4-  Drank the whole bottle of vodka and replaced it with water then put it back in the freezer.

5-  Started a band.

6- Went on a roadtrip to Vegas without our parents knowing and then got pulled over.

7- Broke into an abandoned house and made it our own.

8- Went skinny dipping in the AF Rec Center

9- Started "N" night.

10- Brought snakes in our pocket to Olive Garden and lost them.

14 comments:

  1. You wild animal. I always enjoy your posts! Keep them coming bud

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was inspiring. I am adding to my bucket list as we speak.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm never going to Olive Garden again. Good post though.

    ReplyDelete
  4. If all that stuff really happened, I worship you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Replies
    1. I don't know why I have never seen your blog until now, but I am glad I found it.

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  6. Yeah! I agree with Cosmo Kramer! Where has your blog been?? I've never even seen one comment from you before. But I love your blog. I promise I shall be a regular here.

    ReplyDelete