Monday, November 12, 2012

Newspaper Blackout

-He lived in the basement sometimes. He did not eat or watch movies with them. He had issues hearing and did not speak. He drank Whiskey on Thursdays and visited the graveyard on Sundays. Once or twice I cared.
 
-Question everything to make them feel anxious. I think that gave a strong message. He said “I need a break from reason and have common sense.”

 -It was a vacant apartment scene. I wanted to see the flowers again and sit there and remember my baby girl. One bullet and the shooting was complete. I am angry this has happened. I just want the truth and I am willing to wait on those Wednesday flowers.


2 comments:

  1. Dang these are good Newspaper blackouts.
    Sweet Blog by the way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These were amazing.. &(I love all your pictures)

    ReplyDelete