Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Now that Yesterday is Over, Here Lies the Bucket List



1. Go skydiving for my 18th birthday... over Vegas...at night

2. Discover my dopple-ganger

3. Raise a duck because the last one died in a freak gasoline fight accident.

4. Be a part of a flash mob

5. Destroy a broken down car for the pure fun of life

6. Attend Mardi Gras

7. Fly first class while drinking tea with my pinky up and eat shrimp because it’s classy

8. Swim with sharks… maybe I’ll feed one or two

9. Feature in a foreign movie

10.  Play the song You Spin Me Round by Dead or Alive at my wedding

11.  Get into a chick fight and wreck

12.  Go to a jazz club

13.  Be on the show Fear Factor

14.  Send mail via pigeon

15.  Own an ant farm

16.  Watch all the old scary movies like Psycho at a drive in movie theater

17.  I must whittle

18.  Learn to tango

19.  It would be keen if I got asked to a guys choice dance…

 

2 comments:

  1. I really hope someone caught on to my Zoolander reference.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will always love Zoolander. I got it.
    And for the record, the building should be at least... three times that big.

    ReplyDelete