Thursday, November 15, 2012

Guidelines to Being a BAD ASS


If your intentions of reading this are seeking the ways of being bad ass, I apologize in advance. Truth is I’m just a girl, I collect beanie babies and no one in their right mind thinks beanie babies are bad ass. If you agree, stop reading and don’t look further into these lines of honesty.

I bet you could search on Wikipedia the step by step instructions from some lowly internet guru. Most likely someone has, and maybe only a handful of people care and are in pursuit.

But in my mind a bad ass wears leather or is some western cowboy with scruff. A bad ass would be humble. A bad ass wouldn’t spend time providing you with ways to be a poser. A bad ass wouldn’t do that for someone like you, someone like me.

 For someone like me I spend my time beating every video game I own and adding to my Wall. I dream of saving animals and donating blood to suffering individuals.  I’m a terrible Mormon but I pray to god I’m not shallow.

Picture of my Wall

11 comments:

  1. Alright I just had to comment again. That last line made me put my fist to the sky. Literally. I love your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your wall!! I've always wanted to do something like that. But my parents don't want taped on the walls "It'll chip the paint". Your blog is still one of my favorites!

    ReplyDelete
  3. "I'm a terrible Mormon but I pray to god I'm not shallow."

    Amen.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Holy Fishsticks where has this blog been all my life? Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. www.mormon.org
    www.lds.org

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mormons

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Baptists

    www.allaboutbaptists.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. You should see my wall! You would think we were friends. We should be..

    ReplyDelete
  7. You, my friend, are a quality writer. KEEP IT UP

    ReplyDelete
  8. i collect beanie babies too. keep them in a water proof box, mint condition my friend. btw, great blog.

    ReplyDelete