Sunday, September 16, 2012

Love is a Jackal


Love is the Holy Grail

It is ceased to be

Love is a flesh wound

A reminder not to do it again

Except love is heroin

It is addicting and euphoric

Love is like cancer

It is untreatable

Love is high maintenance

Like a salt water fish tank

Love is an office park without any trees

It is corporate and cold

Love is a swing set

It will eventually rust and break

Love is a jackal

It comes from hell

Love has the bark of a beast

But is in fact dangerous

Love is an egg

9 times out of 10 it will crack or rot

Love is bitter and dumb

But it is my sugar plum

Love is awful

But I love it.

4 comments:

  1. I tried to find one line to steal, but I couldn't choose one. The whole thing is amazing! Can't wait to read more.

    P.s. I love your music.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes we should. But what if we already are....

    ReplyDelete